Book-related things I did over the last few days that have been haunting me in my sleep, or, more appropriately, things I’m too ashamed to share on my main blog so I’m posting here for less people to see:
- I won a signed and numbered special edition of this book I’m holding on eBay. I will receive it in two weeks, maybe less. The point is, that’s going to be my third copy of “The Wild Things”. Damn it, Dave. Why did you have to release three, equally pretty editions of one book?
- I started following the “Infinite Summer” program which means at least 75 pages of “Infinite Jest” a week. This will eventually lead to a four-month reading experience.
- And because of that, I have started reading other things as well.
- But “Infinite Jest” keeps calling out to me, telling me I’m doing the wrong thing.
- I’m not in the mood to debate with myself at the moment.